Friday 13 January 2012

Zvezda Soviet Naval infantry WWII 1/72.

Hello all,

Here is some Zvezda Soviet Naval infantry art of tactics set. I do not normally go for these set because they are a rip off. I mean four blokes for £2.99, you can get metal figures for that price or half a set of plastic!
The gun set are a good buy though.
I have not removed them from the base's yet  because I am set thinking of a dio for these lads. I still like the Pegasus set and would like to add to the group.
The stripes on the MG gunner are crap, they took about twelve attempts and I kept making them worse.









PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGES FOR A LARGER VIEW AND ANY COMMENTS MORE THAN WELCOME!

Cheers for looking,   Rich. 

4 comments:

Nick Grant said...

Very cool Rich. I like the dude with the stripped shirt. Well done!

Nick

Paul said...

Really nice work Rich. The price however as you say is not right.

Diorama should look good with these.

Regards Paul

Al said...

Very nice, though agree about the cost. Would they mix well with the Pegasus ones?

west1871 said...

Cheers all,

I reckon they would be a good match. I will have to knock a few up.

Cheers Rich.