Sunday 10 June 2012

Weefriends Modern British AFV crew 1/72.

Hello all,

A quick post this afternoon before the Italy  Vs Spain game of a Modern British AFV crewman which is destined for a  "modern British AFV" of all things!
I really like the Wee friends range of figures but are a little bit shocked at the postage they want to charge for there figures, £3.50 for 4 or 5 metal figures really come on! All the same they are the dog's bollocks for Modern Brits so I am lucky I already have most of them. I do have a modern Brit AFV already built, painted and weathered a bit of a rescue job but a bloody good one. I only have to do the base and hey presto.....!
He does look like the wife after I have been on a night out, all he is missing is a rolling pin!

Again a really good figure from a great set.

I think he only took about twenty minutes to paint.

I think he will need a mate join him in the turret.

The set does give you the option for UN peace keepers with a coat of blue for the helmets.
A great set to add to any AFV or MBT that can be bothered to have an open turret hatch that is!

PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGES FOR A BETTER VIEW AND ANY COMMENTS MORE THAN WELCOME!

Cheers for looking,  Rich.

6 comments:

Mr Grant said...

Nice work Rich.

Daisy Gowan Ditchburn said...

nice work and the wife thing lol

Sam Wise said...

very nice figure with a good pose, you're right, and you did a great painting job on it!

west1871 said...

Thanks lads!

zzed said...

watching all games or you are selective?
nice entry at the forum...

peter said...

Bah I think you're getting lazy, as you don't complete figures! :-D

The result is excellent mate!

Greetings
Peter
http://peterscave.blogspot.be/